cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: doc to explain incubation of sub-projects
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:58:10 GMT
On 25/06/2003 16:16 David Crossley wrote:

> We need to add a section that says how/when a sub-project is deemed
> ready to leave incubation.

Gee. That sounds as untangible as the criteria upon which proposals are
judged before they can actually go into incubation. Can't we just say
that projects leave incubation if they feel ready to defend their exit
intentions when needed? That's the way Tapestry has been following, with
Andy C. Oliver as their 'exit sponsor'.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org