cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hochsteger <e9625...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Syncing rhino
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:15:30 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
>
>><snip/>
>>
>>...Anyway, given that you are the only one showing some
>>interest, I'm starting to think that I'm just being paranoid...
>

> No, you are definitely not. All the issues that you and Christopher
> are attending to are extremely important. I, for one, do not think that
> i can help much, but i am avidly following this thread.

+1

I'm following this thread with high interest too.
High respect to those who brought the flow where it is today, it would
be sad to leave it there.

The only "real" solution I see is to integrate continuations into the
Rhino CVS, even if it initially means some high ammount of work.
Unfortunately my knowledge is not (yet) reaching to be able to
contribute, but perhaps in the future ...

Please keep up that good!

Bye,
	Andreas