cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: ResourceExistsAction
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:08:18 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

> Michael Wechner wrote:

<snip />

> If it seems to work and you've got commit access, I'd say just add it
> to CVS.  People will review the commit log and hopefully spot any big
> problems.

ok. But I think I will wait until Cocooners make a decision if
committers from subprojects should be able to commit or not to the
top-level project.
But anyway, I guess it also makes a difference because Lenya is within
the incubation process and is not a real subproject yet.

In case anyone would like to review the patch in the meantime (it's just
a couple of lines), just let me know ;-)

Thanks

Michael