cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: How ASF membership works and what it means
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:06:33 GMT
On 23/06/2003 21:30 Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Dirk is right pointing out how a specific frame in time tells you the
> 'position' but not the 'speed'. Luckily, social dynamics don't exhibit
> the Heinsenberg principle.

To amuse the easily bored, here's 2002, 2001 and 2000:
http://blogs.cocoondev.org/stevenn/archives/001009.html

Looking at the 'skew', I'm starting to wonder whether this is 'by
design' or not, and whether proactive cross-TLP-balancing of entry
criteria would not be beneficial to keep the Foundation's innards
consistent with the reality outside.

BTW: does anyone know some good Python charting library for this kind of
charts? I've looked at PIL but it seems pretty low-level.

Cheers,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org