cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [RFI] Garbage
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:01:17 GMT
OK, I added GarbageGenerator to the scratchpad and integrated it with
the flow layer. I also added a copy of the Calculator flowscript sample
using the garbage generator to the scratchpad samples.

I would also like to add a Garbage view to Petstore, but I need you to
implement #include first ;)

Regards,

Chris