cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject FOM implementation
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:42:49 GMT
I had some time this evening so I created a prototype implementation of
current FOM design (as documented by Reinhard on the Cocoon Wiki) and
checked it into the scratchpad. To try it out add another flow
interpreter to cocoon.xconf, like this:
<flow-interpreters>
    <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter"
name="FOM_JavaScript">

<load-on-startup>resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/fom/fom_system.js</load-on-startup>
      <reload-scripts>true</reload-scripts>
      <check-time>4000</check-time>
      <!--  <debugger>enabled</debugger> -->  <!-- JavaScript Debugger

support -->
</flow-interpreters>

And then select it in your sitemap like this:

  <map:flow language="FOM_JavaScript">
    <map:script src="whatever.js"/>
  </map:flow>

Feel free to hack away,