cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Linotype editing: browser requirements?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:56:54 GMT
Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

<snip/>

> BTW, Stefano: Linotype *really* kicks ass. Problem is that from you we
> aren't expecting anything less, so this is why you are not getting all
> the kudos you deserve. :-) But it's really, really, really a good job!

Yep. I just tried it for the first time. Edited a bit of text. Cool
(we're used to wysiwyg editig now). Clicked on the insert image button
and... wow !

And the big WOW : actually, the insert image button is useless. Just
drag'n drop an image from your file explorer in the text.

The last time I was so impressed by a web UI was with Xopus & BitFlux.

Wonderful job. I will now open the box to look at what's inside. And I
expect more wows ;-)

Sylvain