cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Linotype editing: browser requirements?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:12:07 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> No, no need for that. It took me half an hour to figure that problem out
> myself and it's an indication of how generally badly designed is
> cocoon's handling of multipart-encoded POST requests.

Could it be useful to document this "feature" along with the usage
instructions?

Anyway, I'm wondering why the multipart request. Is it because of
images? If it weren't for images, wouldn't it be better to POST a
text/xml body with all the necessary information, putting the "verb"
(save, delete, etc.) in the URI, in the style of REST?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://www.beblogging.com/blog/