cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject RE: Design bug or implementation bug in redirector?
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:04:39 GMT
> > You can do:
> > <map:redirect-to uri="foo.html?param={request-param:param}"/>
> >
> > Does that help you?
>
> It helps a bit. However, what happens if param does not exist? Also, I
> wouldn't like to have to keep the sitemap in sync with the page
> details. Why not providing a way of passing through all parameters?

I've never used it, but I believe you can do {request:queryString} or something like
that to get the query string out of the request object. Then you do something like

<map:redirect-to uri="foo.html{request:queryString}"/>

Now I've not tested that, nor used it, so I don't know if I've got my names right or
wrong, but the principle is there.

Regards, Upayavira