cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: FOM blocking 2.1 release
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2003 20:53:38 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>Ovidiu wrote the FOM with "let's cover everything" mindset. He restated
>the fact that he likes this approach better on his last mail to this list.
>
>The problem I have with this approach is that *NO* part of Cocoon has
>been designed like this, but rather with more XP-like approaches of
>"start small and grow with needs, questioning them everytime".

Sorry, I don't agree with your characterization of Ovidiu's approach.
Anyway, I guess you're welcome do what you like, but I for one would
like to see more _actual_ use of the current flowscript implementation
before jumping to the conclusion that a new design is going to make a
significant difference.

My $0.02,

Chris