cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joerg Heinicke <>
Subject Re: Release Plan for 2.1
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:18:20 GMT
If the FOM implementer themselves are of this opinion, let's go ahead 
and release Cocoon 2.1 as soon as possible.

Does it need a vote?


Christopher Oliver wrote:
> I agree with you that 2.1 should not be delayed for changes to FOM. That 
> can come later.
> Stephan Michels wrote:
>> On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>> AFAIK, the only real thing missing for 2.1 is the FOM implementation.
>>> The question is now, is someone already working on it resp. should
>>> we wait for the release until it's finished?
>>> I think we should set a date now and take whatever we have for a beta
>>> release. So I propose to make a beta 1 on the 24th of June. (Then if
>>> required one more beta and then final with two or three weeks 
>>> inbetween).
>>> What do you think?
>> Sorry, but I'm currently very impatient. I don't want wait until some FOM
>> or whatever is finished.
>> I'm for releasing as early as possible. This isn't funny any more :-/
>> Stephan.

View raw message