cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Finishing FOM (was RE: Release Plan for 2.1)
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:32:15 GMT
Although I think Stefano and Ricardo's design overall seems pretty good
I think it will take some time to implement, test, debug, and document.
Therefore  I think we should ship 2.1 while we continue to develop
flowscript. I think it will take more than one release to stabilize its
design, anyway.

My $0.02,

Chris