cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira">
Subject Re: Release Plan for 2.1
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:19:32 GMT
On 13 Jun 2003 at 8:35, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> AFAIK, the only real thing missing for 2.1 is the FOM implementation.
> The question is now, is someone already working on it resp. should we
> wait for the release until it's finished?

What is actually required to fix the FOM implementation? Is it just refactoring some of
the main Cocoon classes to follow the FOM? If it isn't too hard, I might try to find time

for some of it.
> I think we should set a date now and take whatever we have for a beta
> release. So I propose to make a beta 1 on the 24th of June. (Then if
> required one more beta and then final with two or three weeks
> inbetween).

Sounds almost necessary! Having the milestones has enabled me to start using 2.1,
for live sites, and it works fine. Having beta, then release will have the same effect for

more people.

Regards, Upayavira

View raw message