cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XQuery and Kawa
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:00:01 GMT
Jason Foster wrote:

> Qexo is licensed as GPL, but as I understand things with the new build
> architecture a few mocks ought to take care of things.

Actually this is the only non-issue: Per licensed it under a slightly
modified GPL that would allow inclusion in the ASF repo.

> The real question is whether anybody out there with programming skill
> has the time and inclination to make this happen.

I have a strong interest in XQuery, but I don't like that much the kawa
solution and I'm really too swamped ATM. But the fact that the SAX
support is up to the job now seems like very good news to me.

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Pro-netics s.r.l.