cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: my first flow.app
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:16:53 GMT
Jeremy Quinn wrote:
> But what is the best way to provide your own 'business logic classes'
> with a way to log via Cocoon's logging mechanisms (ie. output to the
> Flow.log).

You could either make your classes into Avalon components implementing
LogEnabled, but I wouldn't really want to do that for "lightweight"
classes. But maybe you could just implement
org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.LogEnabled and call the enableLogging
method from the flow, without having their entire lifecycle managed by
the component manager (ECM or whatever).

	Hope this helps,

		Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it