cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Cocoon Nuke
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 07:44:13 GMT
Hi all,

I just came across this article on ONJava : http://www.onjava.com/lpt/a/3904

The JBoss group has developped a so-called CMS based on the architecture
of PHP Nuke. In fact it seems more to me that it's an aggregation
framework with CMS-ish modules, and maybe some of the coplet state
management features. The article focuses on ease of deployment and
assembly of modules, but the code samples made my hair draw up on my
head : hardcoded HTML in Java code !!

Having this kind of application as a Cocoon sample would be a killer to
demonstrate its power. Furthermore, it may foster the development of blocks.

What do you think ?

Sylvain