cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/lib/core rhino1.5r4-continuations-20030605.jar rhino1.5r4-continuations-20030323.jar
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 21:21:28 GMT
On 5/06/2003 17:54 coliver@apache.org wrote:

> coliver     2003/06/05 08:54:40
>
> Modified:    lib      jars.xml Added:       lib/core
> rhino1.5r4-continuations-20030605.jar Removed:     lib/core
> rhino1.5r4-continuations-20030323.jar Log: fixed serious bug in
> dynamic scope handling by the continuation enabled rhino interpreter
> that would cause intermittent failures when multiple users execute
> flowscripts from the same sitemap

I might be wrong, but I cannot see any commit in the cocoondev.org
rhino1_5R4pre module that reflects the fix of the bug your are referring
to. Looking at
http://lists.cocoondev.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi.py?6:dds:0:200303, I don't
see any commit mail messages neither, so I'm pretty sure the fix of that
bug lives on your harddisk only (or the mailing list software glitched
somewhere, and I should dive in and fix).

I really do hope something is wrong with my analysis, but if I'm right,
that means a vital part of the flow system, central to Cocoon-post-2.0,
is not under public source control. This worries me a lot.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org