cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/bean/helpers
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 12:32:15 GMT
Upayavira wrote:

>>>I've moved the lot back. Obviously the comments that I based my move
>>>upon were wrong!
>>>

>>Comments are not wrong... Those constants should be moved. Eventually.
>>After 2.1 release, may be?
>>

>But what about the dependencies upon them that are outside the scope of the CLI?

If you are referring to ResolverImplTestCase.java, then it *is* in scope
of CLI. See source:

    public void initialize() throws Exception {
        workDir = new File(System.getProperty("java.io.tmpdir"),
            Constants.DEFAULT_WORK_DIR);
        commandlineContextDir = new File(workDir.getAbsolutePath());

Key word here is "commandlineContextDir" :)

Vadim