cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: TidySerializer
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 19:09:46 GMT
In conclusion:
1. We need a patch for the HTMLSerializer for the namespace issue.
2. A validation transformer seems to be really welcome.
3. For human readability we do not need really a new serializer. What
about the indent parameter on the serializer (like indent in
<xsl:output/>)? At the moment you can set it to true, but this only adds
line breaks AFAIK and does not indent the code. Maybe we simply need a
patch too?

Joerg