cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Unresolved bugs with patches
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 07:01:43 GMT
> Le Mardi, 3 juin 2003, à 08:06 Europe/Zurich, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :
>> ...I think this is plain simple - as long as noone of the committers
>> has time for it and has fun in doing so, nothing will happen....
Hi:

but we also must think in users that use his time to fill a bugzilla
report. They are also not payed to do this. ;P

Please. I dont want to start a war with this comment. The patch and bug
reports helps to improve Cocoon. The question on the table is people
asking response from gurus and commiters with more experience. Some of the
bugs does not have a confirmed or closed status for long time. Just this
simple action will help much. The ideal will be resolve every issue.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.