cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem generating Cocoon site
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:21:06 GMT
On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 12:26:21PM +0200, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I currently have a problem generating the cocoon site with forrest.
> I get the following error:

>  * [0]
> -> [broken page] index.html <-
>      No pipeline matched request: tab.xml
> Total time: 0 minutes 5 seconds
>
> I'm using latest forrest from cvs and I can generate other sites
> with it without problems.
>
> Does anyone have a clue?

Cocoon overrides the main Forrest sitemap
(src/documentation/sitemap.xmap), which means that every time the Forrest
CVS sitemaps change, the Cocoon one would need synching.  To avoid this,
there is a 'stable' tag on Forrest, the theory being that Cocoon docs
should always build with the 'stable' Forrest.

Anyway, I've just synched Cocoon's overridden sitemap with that from
Forrest CVS, and updated the Forrest 'stable' tag.  After doing a 'cvs up
-r stable' on Forrest and rebuilding it, running 'build forrest' in
Cocoon should now work (without munged mailto: links).

--Jeff