cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gururaja H <>
Subject Cocoon Resources & Books
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:51:39 GMT
I am new to cocoon.
Please give me good cocoon resources on web and also books.

David Crossley <> wrote:
Gururaja H wrote:
> I am having problem installing cocoon 2.0.4 on Tomcat 4.1.18
> on Windows 2000(on Sun J2SDK 1.3.1_08. I have down loaded the
> prebuilt library and
> copied the cocoon.war to %CATALINA%\webapps directory.
> When I start the Tomcat I get the following message:

Please ask such questions on the cocoon-users list. You will get
far better response there (and that is one purpose of that list).
This cocoon-dev list is for development issues only.

Also please take note of the statement in the documentation
and refrain from contacting people directly. Everyone is too busy
to provide support and anyway that detracts from development time.

Anyway, your output log looks like normal start-up messages to me.
Did you try to access Cocoon at localhost:8080/cocoon/ with your
web browser?

Do you Yahoo!?