cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gururaja H <guru_h...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cocoon Resources & Books
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:51:39 GMT
Hi,

I am new to cocoon.

Please give me good cocoon resources on web and also books.

Thanks.

David Crossley <crossley@indexgeo.com.au> wrote:
Gururaja H wrote:

> I am having problem installing cocoon 2.0.4 on Tomcat 4.1.18
> on Windows 2000(on Sun J2SDK 1.3.1_08. I have down loaded the
> prebuilt library and
> copied the cocoon.war to %CATALINA%\webapps directory.
> When I start the Tomcat I get the following message:

Please ask such questions on the cocoon-users list. You will get
far better response there (and that is one purpose of that list).
This cocoon-dev list is for development issues only.

Also please take note of the statement in the documentation
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/who.html
and refrain from contacting people directly. Everyone is too busy
to provide support and anyway that detracts from development time.

Anyway, your output log looks like normal start-up messages to me.
Did you try to access Cocoon at localhost:8080/cocoon/ with your
web browser?

--David