cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Welcome the new ASF members
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2003 03:16:23 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> It is with real pleasure that I announce that three cocoon committers
> were elected members of the ASF in the last round of votation that ended
> today.
>
>  Vadim, Sylvain and Carsten (in alphabetical order by their last names)
>
> Hoping that they will accept the invitation, I welcome them into the
> higher level of ASF participation.

Would you please give some background to this. I know that they are
tireless workers, but we should know the reason for their "elevation"
(whatever that means). I thought that it was only our PMC chair who
became a Member for their duration, and did not realise that there was
some other process. Or perhaps it is just a co-incidence that they are
Cocoon committers.

Congratulations too.

--David