cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank Taffelt" <frank.taff...@interface-business.de>
Subject flow - database.js - Componentmanager
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:02:27 GMT
Hi All,

it seems that the glue between javascript and java is not alway's working
properly. I make some database queries from my flow and sometimes i'm
getting the following error from database.js:

"resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/Database.js", line
13: uncaught JavaScript exception: TypeError: Cannot convert null to an
object.(resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/Database.js;
line 13)

I'put some debug statements into databsae.js and found that the
componentManager object

  var selector = cocoon.componentManager.lookup(..)

is null.

The problem occurs under cocoon-2.1m2 and current cvs (11.06.2003). In my
eyes this is a serious issue and we should try to find a solution till the
final release.

regards Frank