cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "JD Daniels" ...@solarwinds.com>
Subject How Can I use Session Context In Flow?
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:06:54 GMT
I have a search implemented with flow. I am using the authentication handler
to store user info in the data tag, that I am placing on every page using
the session transformer in the sitemap. The first page of results shows the
info correctly, but subsequent pages generate:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: SessionManager.streamContextFragment:
Context 'authentication' not found.

How do I make the authentication session context availe to these pages?

JS:

 while (true)
 {
  var ticketList = getManager().searchTicketList(charge_type, skipResults,
maxResults);
  var lastPage = !ticketList.isLimitedByMaxRows;
  var rowCount = ticketList.rowCount;
  sendPageAndWait("SearchTicketResults.jexl", {
      searchResultsTicketList: ticketList.rows,
      firstPage: skipResults == 0,
      lastPage: lastPage
     });

  var page = cocoon.request.get("page");
  if (page == "previous")
  {
   if (skipResults != 0)
   {
    skipResults -= maxResults;
   }
  }
  else if (page == "next")
  {
   if (!lastPage)
   {
    skipResults += rowCount;
   }
  }
 }

Sitemap for searchresults:

   <map:match pattern="**.jexl">
    <map:generate src="resources/views/xml/{1}.xml" type="jx" />
    <map:transform type="session"/>
    <map:transform src="resources/styles/document2html.xsl" />
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>