cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: [Flow] Serious problem with cocoon.getComponent(id)
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:31:08 GMT

> From: Christopher Oliver [mailto:coliver@SeeBeyond.com]
>

> You need to describe how to recreate the problem in more
> detail

ok, here some more details:

As you can see I implemented cocoon.getComponent(id). If I call
this method from the flow and do a lot of refreshes at once
(pushing the F5 key at IE) this error occurs.

If I include a debug statement writing the ComponentManager to
System.out I sometimes get null and not the manager.

IIRC last week a problem with the petstore examples and the
database connections was reported altough the "old" implementation
exposed the ComponentManager itself.

If you need more information please let me know!

Reinhard