Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com wrote: > Hi Torsten, > > No error in log files (nothing written in xmlform.log). > I'm in DEBUG level. > Cocoon returns only an HTML like: > > > > > > > > The XMLForm sample provided with Cocoon (wizard) looks also very strange: the first page (welcome) has two , which means that the "form" is displayed 2 times. But appart from that, this application works well. hm... at least in current CVS everything seems to be ok :-/ > I notice that the xmlform2html.xsl file has moved to xmlform2html.xslt in a system folder. > I tried to change this in my sitemap but nothing happen. > > Have you an idea what's the problem? hm... not without any log entries ;-) Sorry -- Torsten