cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: deploying and updating a cocoon site
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 06:00:39 GMT
on 5/20/03 7:39 PM Miles Egan wrote:

> Right now deploying and updating a cocoon site with new cocoon builds is
> fairly painful.  I have to directly edit the cocoon.xconf to toggle
> check-reload for the sitemap and edit the top-level sitemap to mount my
> sitemap.  It would be great if there were a way to do this without
> having to mangle the distributed versions of these files.  Is there any
> way to do this that I'm missing?

No, since we are aiming for big changes in this realm, we decided to
release cocoon 2.1 and attack that problem right after.

We are aware of the lack of usability of cocoon from that side and being
*myself* terribly annoyed by it, I can't wait until we do release 2.1 to
start doing something about it.

This is all I can tell you right now.

View raw message