cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI: Using Java to define Cocoon Flow
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 15:33:45 GMT
on 5/14/03 3:59 AM Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>

>>on 5/13/03 2:15 PM Jason Foster wrote:
>>

>>><snip/>

>>>So somebody takes the toolkit that Ovidiu mentioned that provides continuations
support to any Java code, add it to the BSF, and *whammo* we can do flow in NetRexx ;)

>>too bad that continuation support in java code is commercial and AFAIK, patent pending.
The most distant couple for open source projects :-/

>>And "breaks", well, I want to see performance comparison firsts, the concept sounds
as hacky as hell.

> Mmmmh... this is challenging me, as I've been wanting to do this for a
> long time. The above statement makes it go upper in the priority list ;-)

Geeks are all the same. Challenges is their air. I remember when Pier
and I were discussing the Cocoon2 architecture and I said "I think this
SAX-based pipeline concept is simply too hard to write". He wrote it
over the weekend. He had fell into my ego trap :-)

How is going to be next? ;-)

--
Stefano.