cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M2 (was RE: defects in M1)
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 22:16:00 GMT
on 5/6/03 6:41 PM Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> On Saturday 03 May 2003 05:33 am, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>>Know what? sometimes I think we should just call it Cocoon 2.1 final
>>right now and stop caring that much because darwinism will make it go
>>anyway.
>

> Next you will suggest, in true XP spirit, that a "download of source" (the
> only distro) will do a CVS checkout of HEAD ;o)

No. Just like biological evolution, releasing too much gene mutations in
the environment can inhibit evolution.

A balance must be found between stagnation of gene mutations and
superfrequent mutation rates, because, otherwise, both lead to the
extintion of the specie by failing to adapt to environmental changes.

--
Stefano.