cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tuomo L <tleso...@cc.hut.fi>
Subject RE: Session transformer not working!
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 12:04:50 GMT
This seems to work:

<session:getxml context="request" path="serverPort"/>

and this:

<session:getxml context="authentication" path="/"/>

but this doesn't (as in the cocoon-docs):

<session:getxml context="authentication" path="/authentication/ID"/>

And I'm sure that "ID" is a child of "authentication" in authentication
context.

I noticed there has been changes to the authentication-fw. Is this the
cause?

-Tuomo