cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tuomo L <tleso...@cc.hut.fi>
Subject Session transformer not working!
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 10:56:17 GMT
Hi,

I downloaded the latest CVS, and the Session Transformer stopped working
properly. This works (produces the whole authentication content, with
child "username" in it):

<session:getxml context="authentication" path="/"/>

But this doesn't anymore (produces nothing):

<session:getxml context="authentication" path="/username"/>

Is the transformer dependent on some other blocks or scratchpad I didn't
include in build this time? I tried with

<session:getxml context="request" path="/querystring"/> (in the examples)
and it doesn't work either.

-Tuomo