cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of XMLForm in Cocoon
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 14:19:38 GMT
On Tue, 20 May 2003, Giacomo Pati wrote:

> On Tue, 20 May 2003, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
> > Giacomo Pati wrote:

> > >I disagree. A fork can be healthy sometimes and if you have a healthy community
around the forked stuff you'll move ahead faster.

> > I totally agree with "if you have a healthy community". But have you
> > seen the fork's ML archives ? Strangely, the SF site says that the lists
> > are "not yet archived", but I checked them last week and their wasn't
> > much traffic except Ivelin's announcements.
>
> Sorry, I wasn't clear. You'll have to see it the other way around: we will fork
> his work than.

Well, after reading it again I must appology: This is not meant to offense the
guys working on xmlform.org. I'm just thinking loud what _could_ happen to the
code base because it is still in our repository and someone could start
improving it which could diverge those code bases.

Giacomo