cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [REMINDER] 2.1m2 release tomorrow
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 09:30:41 GMT
On Tue, 20 May 2003, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> [...]

We solved this by something like this:

    <tar longfile="gnu"
         basedir="${work.dir}"
         excludes="**"
         destfile="${dist.dir}/project-server-${env}.tar">
      <tarfileset dir="${work.dir}"
                  mode="644"
                  prefix="${name}">
        <exclude name="**/*.sh" />
        <exclude name="**/*.bat" />
        <exclude name="**/*.exe" />
        <exclude name="**/cocoon.xconf"/>
        <include name="**"/>
      </tarfileset>
      <tarfileset dir="${work.dir}"
                  prefix="${name}"
                  mode="755">
        <include name="${scriptsset}" />
      </tarfileset>
      <tarfileset dir="${work.dir}"
                  prefix="${name}"
                  mode="600">
        <include name="webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf"/>
      </tarfileset>
    </tar>

Giacomo