cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [list admin] message moderation
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 06:45:24 GMT
On Thu, 8 May 2003, Steven Noels wrote:

> * I -allow and -accept genuine 'sideway-related' posts

Ditto.

> * I -accept real posts from non-subscribed people only once.

Seems fair. It'd be useful if we had a boilerplate "reject" text to send
people, so that a consistent message is sent out (copied from your last
reject and edited):

  Please subscribe to this list using cocoon-dev-subscribe@xml.apache.org
  _before_ posting to it. Your posts are orginating from an unsubscribed
  address so in case you cannot correctly subscribe yourself using this
  simple method, you can also send mail to
  cocoon-dev-subscribe-yourname=your.address@xml.apache.org to this
  effect.

> * I don't -reject spam but simply delete it.

Ah, that'll save me some time!

> Any comments? Are Andrew & Dianna OK with this?

Yup.

Is there any mail program / add on that'll automate this for us? eg "1
key" reject, accept, accept with text?

Andrew.