cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Re: deploying and updating a cocoon site
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 14:13:28 GMT

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Marc Portier wrote:

> > By the way, at the moment I'm stuck on the fact that the xconf tool (or
> > the xml
> > library it calls actually) is not trying to resolve the DTD for web.xml,
> > and
>
> not?
> I recon he _is_ trying and because he fails you are seeing the
> problem? or else I'm stuck with double negations in the english
> language
>
> > I'm not quite clear how to get it to use an entity catalog (though David
> > C. has
> > given me a hint that I'm not yet sure how to apply).

Use the xml catalog from ANT:

  /** for resolving entities such as dtds */
  private XMLCatalog xmlCatalog = new XMLCatalog();

  /**
   * Add the catalog to our internal catalog
   *
   * @param xmlCatalog the XMLCatalog instance to use to look up DTDs
   */
  public void addConfiguredXMLCatalog(XMLCatalog xmlCatalog)
  {
    this.xmlCatalog.addConfiguredXMLCatalog(xmlCatalog);
  }

  /**
   * Initialize internal instance of XMLCatalog
   */
  public void init() throws BuildException
  {
    super.init();
    xmlCatalog.setProject(project);
  }