cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing M2 and the website
Date Sat, 10 May 2003 11:40:42 GMT

On Sat, 10 May 2003, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> I've done some steps:
> http://cocoon.apache.org/1.x/
>   -- contains Cocoon 1.x documentation generated from the CVS with
> updated l&f (removed image-heavy navigation) and updated some of the
> broken links
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/
>   -- contains Cocoon 2.0.5-dev documentation generated from the CVS
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/
>   -- temporarily redirects to http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/
> http://cocoon.apache.org/
>   -- redirects to http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/ (current stable release)

Can it be that the redirect doesn't work properly? For example

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/transformers/i18n-transformer.html

were redirected to

http://xml.apache.org/cocoonuserdocs/transformers/i18n-transformer.html

> Open questions:
>
> 1. AFAIU, we need cocoon-site. Am I right?
> 2. How to generate 2.1 docs using forrest? :)

If you say me where I can upload the pages, I'll generate them ;-)
Perhaps add a note on
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Edit.jsp?page=CocoonReleaseHowTo