cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [Announcement] Cocoon Portal - moving forward
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 09:54:49 GMT

On Wed, 7 May 2003, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Ok, it's fixed now - it has something do to with the inner classes
> formerly used in the DefaultEventManager - I removed the use of
> inner classes and now it works.
> Hmm, a little bit strange for me.

Okay, works, thank you.

One question, how does the PortalGenerator get the file
profiles/layout/portal.xml using by one parameter?

<map:generate type="portal" label="content">
<map:parameter name="portal-name" value="portal" />
</map:generate>

Another question, the HTMLRootTransformer seems to produce
ensure that you doesn't have multiple root elements in the
content?