cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From volker.schm...@basf-it-services.com
Subject VariableResolver doesn't resolve Variables inside ModuleVariable
Date Sat, 17 May 2003 17:10:14 GMT

Hi,

I have the following use case inside the Sitemap:

<map:match pattern="*/**">
  <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="{mount:{1}}/" uri-prefix="{1}"/>
</map:match>

look at the source attribute "src="{mount:{1}}/"
I want to define a mapping between the URI space and the Filesystem space.
My idea was, using an InputModule which defines this mapping. The problem
is, that in the moment it is not possible to hand over the {1} Variable to
the InputModule.

If there is no other possibility I can create a patch
(PreparedVariableResolver) to make this possible.

What do you think?

Volker