cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Move cocoon-poi-block stuff to POI
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 14:34:11 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
>
> >Cocoon folks please vote:
> >
> >[x] +1
> >[ ] +0
> >[ ] -0
> >[ ] -1
> >

> I presume you mean ms excel serialization classes. Block itself will
> still be here and will include jar from POI with serialization classes
> as well as samples.

Good point - can we please clarify what we really vote on here?
Moving the complete block to POI or only the serialization classes?

I'm +1 on moving serialization classes, but only +0 for moving the
complete block unless we have implemented the "real blocks" (damn, I said
that we will get confused by naming the current separation 'blocks')
to simply drop in "remote" blocks (or we have a block repository).

Carsten (dreaming more and more about the "real blocks")