cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject [BUG] Problems with XConfTool
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 12:48:49 GMT
Due to the changes to the XConfTool from last week we have a
dependency problem. The older version did apply the "patches"
in the correct order, so if a block B depends on block A,
first the patches from A were applied and then from B.

With the changes to use the "include" mechanism, the order
is not in our hand any more and it seems that they are done
in alphabetical order and this breaks our built!
I change the build.xsl. Now for each block the xconftool
is invoked separately, reducing performance but using
a different order. The order now doesn't reflect the
dependency as well, but for now it works.

We need a better solution here that respects the dependencies
as it was before. We can either think of a solution or revert
the changes.

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG