cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [Bug] Default-reader depends on JTidy!!!
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 16:04:53 GMT
Ok, I think this issue is plain simple - we have different opinions:
I think that this is a useful feature - and some others think don't.
So, voting does not really help and to be honest your arguments did
not convince me, but mine did not convince the others :)

As I was the one who introduced this - without asking - I think the
best solution is to remove it (before the M2 release) - and I will
look for a different way for my problems :)

So, removing this is simple: remove the toSAX() method from
o.a.c.e.SourceResolver and simple fix all places that produce
a compilation error then. I'm willing to do this - if noone else
wants - but I'm not able to do it before Friday/Saturday.

Carsten