cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [Announcement] Cocoon Portal - moving forward
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 07:07:57 GMT
Hi Cocooners,

I just checked-in the new version or to be more precise the starting
code of the new version.
So enjoy the sample :)

But be warned: the version is not complete, some things have
still to be developed. So if you have a free hand you're of course
invited to join the further development :) it's open source!

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG
http://radio.weblogs.com/0107211/