cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Preparing M2 and the website
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 12:53:57 GMT
Hi Team,

I have posted different release dates for a possible M2 release;
as for example the mirroring takes some time and as the users
need some time to realize that M1 is out, I think we can simply
stick to the first published date: May, 20th.

I will then - big promise - also add the notes about how to do
a release. I simply didn't had time - although it's not much -
to write it down properly and releasing M2 is a verification
of the notes anyway.

But, I think we should update the website in that week as well
to show the changes and news about 2.1 as well. This would
include installing a website for 2.0.x and 2.1 in parallel.
As I'm away next week on the JAX in Frankfurt, can anyone please
take care of this?

Could we also rename the mailing-lists by then?

Regards
Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG