cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Session transformer not working!
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 11:26:31 GMT
Hi,

I just did a quick test with the following xml:

<document xmlns:session="http://cocoon.apache.org/session/1.0">

<session:getxml context="request" path="/"/>

</document>

and it worked pretty well.

Can you please give some more information (version of Cocoon,
perhaps your xml document, your pipeline etc.) ?

Carsten