cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [VOTE RESULTS] allow redirects in handle-errors
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 13:25:46 GMT

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Here are the vote results about allowing redirects in handle-errors (see
> [1]) :
> +1 : Sylvain, Bertrand, Carsten
> -1 : Stephan, Nicola Ken, John, Pier, Peter
> -0 : Stefano, Torsten
>
> The result is clear : redirects should not be allowed in handle-errors.
>
> So I will undo my changes.

I'm -1 on undoing changes :) (Yes, a deadlock!)

Seriously, any chance to make this perhaps configurable, so that I
can allow redirects for rapid prototyping? This is my last attempt,
if noone finds the configuration valuable, then let's disallow redirects
in handle-errors.
But: we are only speaking about the redirect-to tag, right?

Carsten