cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject JXForms sample, partially broken
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 13:51:20 GMT
Hi All

Just investigating the new JXForms samples in the latest CVS (M2).

I find (on MacOSX 10.2.5 + JVM 1.4.1_01) that the form 'deployment'
returns a validation error (no specific message) if you submit the form
with the 'Publish' checkbox checked, but works fine if it is unchecked.

JXForms looks like a very nice piece of work!

One thing I am confused about ..... is this going to stay around? Or is
it some kind to intermediate stage to one day getting XMLForms
re-established within Cocoon, once the forked version is
re-incorporated?

Thanks for any suggestions

regards Jeremy