cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: deploying and updating a cocoon site
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 05:41:24 GMT
Le Mercredi, 21 mai 2003, à 02:39 Europe/Zurich, Miles Egan a écrit :

> Right now deploying and updating a cocoon site with new cocoon builds
> is
> fairly painful.  I have to directly edit the cocoon.xconf to toggle
> check-reload for the sitemap and edit the top-level sitemap to mount my
> sitemap....

There is nothing right now, but if you want to implement it you could
define configurable build-time XSLT transforms for these files, to add
your stuff in them during the build.

Something like

cocoon.xconf.transform = local/myXsltThatTogglesReload.xsl
top.sitemap.transform = local/myXsltThatAddsMounts.xsl

in (local.)build.properties, which would cause ant tasks to be called
on these files.

-Bertrand