cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject upload problem (WAS: RE: How to use the file uploading mechanism in cocoon)
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 03:45:07 GMT

This will not work, will it?  The ObjectModelHelper will return
o.a.c.environment.HttpRequest (implements o.a.c.environment.Request)
and therefore this test will always be false, even when the private
HttpServletRequest held by o.a.c.environment.HttpRequest is in fact
a multipart.  The instanceof test works in HttpRequest.java:108 because
it's testing its private member, not itself.

This makes the cleanup fail on CocoonServlet:1209.

What about exposing something like boolean isMultiPart()?  Also, I've
wanted to have the multipart request keep a list of the keys that contain
Parts so that cleanup() doesn't have to Enumerate all request params.
There would be other uses for both of these.  Are these contracts that can
last?

Geoff