cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject xconf tool, entity resolver, and new build options
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 04:01:19 GMT
Ok, I have a start on making the xconf tool respect <xmlcatalog>
and therefore be able to xpatch web.xml (it works as is but
fails with unknown host when trying to resolve the dtd at java.sun.com)

Attached are some patches:
- diff with the mods to XConfTool itself, and to blocks-build.xsl
- a diff with a new drivers.xweb (goes in conf dir of the database block)
- The web-app_2_2.dtd, which I just noticed is not a full file could that
be the only problem?? (for now I had it in the root directory)

Unfortunately, I'm still getting the unknown host execption during the
xpatch
process.  Anyone have ideas?

Also, we need an unless attribute in drivers.xweb (or each build adds the
drivers in repeatedly) but I haven't quite figured out a working expression
that works on the text nodes.  It may not take much xpath wizardry, but I'm
pretty tired and haven't been able to figure it out with my pea brain.

Gnight,
Geoff